Ten Operation Round Up grants, totaling $7,950, were awarded to area organizations in 2014 from the Burke-Divide Electric Operation Round Up fund.
- The Powers Lake FFA received $500 for students to use towards state convention expenses.
- The Farm Safety 4 Just Kids program was awarded $1,000 for its safety program. The Farm Safety 4 Just Kids program promotes rural safety for youth through a variety of educational programs.
- The Columbus Golf Course received $500 to use towards green replacement.
- The Powers Lake Music Boosters received $600 to use student expenses on a Music Department trip.
- Farm Rescue received $1,000 to use towards operating funds.
- The Kenmare Association of Commerce received $500 to use towards a new sound system in the Danish Mill park.
- The Divide County Fair Association received $1,000 to use towards the purchase of a portable stage trailer.
- The Kenmare Cops for Kids program received $600 to use towards its Christmas Gift Program.
- The Powers Lake Women's Civic Club received $1,000 to use towards the purchase of playground equipment.
- The Divide County Historical Society received $1,250 to use towards repairs on the General Store in the Pioneer Village.