Burke-Divide Electric Cooperative has licensed electricians available to assist members and non-members with many electrical wiring needs. Our electricians are experienced in new service installation, lighting, electric heat, grain bin fans and generators.
Burke-Divide Electric Cooperative also sells Winco generators, Kohler generators, and Marathon water heaters.
A standby generator powers your home or business during a power outage. Standby generators come in many sizes and models.
Browse the manufacturers' websites for more information or contact us today for assistance in selecting the generator that is right for you.
Heating your water with an electric water heater is simple and efficient. Burke-Divide stocks durable Marathon electric water heaters that offer seamless, blow-molded polybutene inner tank wrapped in filament-wound fiberglass. They are great for "brutal well water" conditions and carry either a Lifetime warranty or Limited Lifetime warranty on the tank.
Marathon Water Heater Prices
(Member pricing. Prices subject to change.)
50 gallon: $995.47
85 gallon: $1,299.63
105 gallon: $1,461.94
1. Operations labor and overhead at $90.00 per hour per employee for members and $100.00 per hour per employee for nonmembers with a minimum of one hour.
2. Master and Journeyman electrician labor at $85.00 per hour per employee for members and $95.00 per hour per employee for nonmembers with a minimum of one hour. Apprentice electrician labor at $55.00 per hour for members and $65.00 per hour for nonmembers with a one hour minimum.
3. Work performed outside of the cooperative’s normal business hours will be billed at one and a half times the rates set above. Work performed on Sundays or Cooperative holidays will be billed at two times the rates set above.
4. Digger truck at $125.00 per hour plus labor with a minimum of one hour.
5. Aerial lift trucks at $125.00 per hour plus labor with a minimum of one hour.
6. Service Vehicles at $1.25 per mile. Mileage will be calculated from the nearest service facility.
7. Trenching equipment at $1.75 per foot with a minimum charge of $175.00.
8. Excavating, skid steer, and scissor lift equipment at $125.00 per job.
9. Any other specialized equipment or additional costs will be billed appropriately.
10. Changing bulbs on member owned security lights shall be $50.00 plus materials when a special trip is not required. If a special trip is required, member will be billed at above set rates.
When emergency services on the member’s premises and/or equipment are required, the same rates as specified above shall apply.